Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › HVX200 Software update

  • HVX200 Software update

    Posted by Anonymoose on March 21, 2007 at 11:44 pm

    Hi,

    I’m not getting much metadata from P2 into Newscutter XP…. All I see is clip names. I heard there may be a s’ware update I can install on my camera to get more metadata to come across. Newscutter version is 6.5.2. P2 Viewer version is 3.0.1 Here’s where I’ve looked:

    Panasonic HVX200 site

    I’ve done a metadata upload from P2 viewer to camera. I can then see the Metadata associated with the clips afterwards when browsing in P2 viewer. But Avid only gets clip names. Have I missed something?

    Thanks,

    -gn

    Anonymoose replied 19 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy