Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › hvx200 help

  • hvx200 help

    Posted by Vince Morris on April 16, 2007 at 12:43 pm

    Hi

    I hope someone can help here – I need to know where & when near Philadelphia I can attend a training course to use this camera with prem pro 2 editing. Does anyone have any ideas?

    I am used to making DVDs of martial arts in reg.DV and am trying to find the best set up using the HVX200 & Prem Pro2 to get best results onto DVD incorporating some over & undercranking.

    Can anyone suggest best set up – i.e. camera set up and prem Pro project setup. I also have DV Rack and Raylight.

    My head aches from trying to figure it out from Barry’s excellent book. I just need the best, most straightforward method.

    Thanks – hope I don’t sound too dumb.

    Vince

    Vince Morris replied 19 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy