Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Canon Cameras › HV 10 as record deck for “print to video” from FCP6

  • HV 10 as record deck for “print to video” from FCP6

    Posted by David Zuehlke on February 15, 2008 at 1:45 am

    Haven’t seen much re the HV 10 lately. I would like to print a rendered HDV movie via “print to video” from FCP 6 but the program doesn’t seem to recognize the camera in order to accomplish the task in play mode. Is there anyway to use the HV 10 as a record deck from FCP 6 via “print to video” or do I need to use some other approach? I really want the movie ( a once in a lifetime trip to Africa) to be seen in the highest def I can get. Thanks for your help.

    David Zuehlke replied 18 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy