- January 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Guys in the image of my C4D file below how do I….
1. Expand (and brighten a little) the atmospheric glow (circled red area) to extend to ‘almost’ half of the earth’s edge?
2. Brighten up the render a little, while the size of the light reflection on the spherical surface remains the same
- January 11, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Both of the things you’re describing would probably be done easier in compositing. That is, in your post app of choice – After Effects, Fusion, Nuke, etc.
- January 12, 2021 at 5:23 am
I would love to work with C4D to accomplish this but however if you think I can also do this in AE then show me a video example on how to transfer this to AE and apply the effects mentioned above then I will follow it.
- January 12, 2021 at 6:50 pm
- January 12, 2021 at 9:45 pm
That was very helpful. I was able to adjust the atmospheric glow to my liking.
- January 12, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Glad to help.
- January 12, 2021 at 10:30 pm
- January 12, 2021 at 10:35 pm
Log in to reply.