-
How can I have Dual VGA and 1 Composite or HDMI Monitors?
I just recently retired my Discreet Logic editing system and had a PC Built with a new Intel i7 Processor (64 bit) and am using Vegas 8.1 very happily. However, My old edit system gave me 2 VGA monitors for the timeline, bins, preview windows, and various other windows and then I had an additional composite video monitor for viewing actual program video. I feel certain that with the combination of the right software settings and the right video card, I can achieve this same configuration (possibly using an HDMI monitor in place of the composite monitor). I have looked around for a card that will do this and can only seem to find a matrox card that apparently works only with Adobe Premiere. Can someone offer me any help or direction with this? To be viewing “Program Video” in a window on my computer monitor leaves a lot to be desired and it very difficult for a client to see what’s going on while I’m editing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.