Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Help with JVC 720p 50 footage ingest and down grading FCP

  • Help with JVC 720p 50 footage ingest and down grading FCP

    Posted by Luke Aguirre on August 12, 2009 at 3:22 pm

    Hi Guys

    I’m in somewhat of a pickel here, I need to ingest some 720p 50 footage on to my G5. First has anyone done this with success with 6.0.6?

    I have done this before with 6.0.2 but I like so meny desovered 6.0.3 killed the firewire method for JVC HDV firewire.

    What I want to do is downgrade back to 6.0.2. So I reinstalled OSX 10.4 and QT updates FCS 6.0 but everywhere I look I can only go straight to 6.0.6. bypassing 6.0.2. (the bigest thing in my way is finding pro updates 2007-2)

    Specs:
    G5 (Duel, Duel core 2.5Ghz)
    OSX 10.4.11
    Currently FCP 6.0 (fresh of instal disks)

    Anyone with an answer I would love to hear from you!

    Cheers

    Luke

    RIDE, FILM, SLEEP.

    Phil Balsdon replied 17 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy