Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Photoshop Help to render out video CS3 extended

• Help to render out video CS3 extended

• Catherine Peterson

December 27, 2008 at 2:13 am

Hello,

I have tried to export video out of CS3 extended no matter what I’ve tried a get the same message “Could not complete the render video command because of a program error”

I can import .avi and quick time files just fine but it won’t export. Whether I choose .avi file .flv or quicktime. (using only a 25mb sized file) I still get an instantaneous pop up error.

Please I really could use your help as I have not found any info thru google searchs. I have no problems rendering from After effects CS3 or Premiere Pro CS3, just photoshop CS3. I installed PH as part of the Production Premium creative suit.

windows XP pro SP3
    Photoshop CS3 extended
    4 gigs ram, ATI 2900 pro video card Asus PB5 deluxe CPU E8400

• Richard Harrington

December 31, 2008 at 5:49 am

Run Updates…. if not work.. reinstall…

you may have upgraded OS after PS install and are missing some components.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and ATS:iWork

• Catherine Peterson

December 31, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. I have not updated my OS since I installed CS3. I will try reinstalling though.

• tammie inkley

May 8, 2009 at 1:34 am

I also have tried to export video out of CS3 extended and no matter what I’ve tried I get a similar message “Could not complete the render video command because of the file could not be found” . Also
    I can import .avi and quick time files just fine but it won’t export or render.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy