- April 5, 2005 at 3:10 am
I have been trying to make a photograph of a bull move in a horizontal circle,but am unable to do it.
Please tell me how to go about it.
- April 5, 2005 at 3:52 am
Here’s one way:
1. Make a new solid the size of the comp.
2. Using the circle mask tool, hold down the shift key and drag the mouse to create a circle mask on that solid.
3. With the solid layer selected, hit the M key to reveal mask properties. Select the word “mask”, and edit>copy.
4. Reveal the position property of the bull layer by selecting the bull layer and hitting the P key. Highlight the word “position”.
5. edit>paste. The bull should now move in a circle that matches the circular mask.
6. You can delete the masked solid if you like.
To adjust the speed of the path, drag the first and/or last keyframe. The others will follow.
- April 5, 2005 at 8:08 am
i m sorry Mr. Steve Roberts!
u have composed wrong the word “mask”, it should read “mask shape” than it would work.
- April 5, 2005 at 11:50 am
Ah. Good catch!
Log in to reply.