Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Help needed

  • Help needed

    Posted by Michael Accardi on December 5, 2009 at 6:33 pm

    Been searching all day for someone for this problem – Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am looking for someone with After Effects to create for me a quick video edit for my youtube spots.

    I believe it’s called the “sprite” effect and is one of the pre-built effects you can add to text with this program. I am willing to compensate for the work.

    Anyway, here’s a sample of the effect I am looking for :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYmGDzlJhU

    I am looking for somethign similar to the one above, possibly a click faster and with a BLACK background and red pixels (not blue like the sample above.)

    I believe you can contact me through this message boards as well

    Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

    This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

    Michael Szalapski replied 16 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Michael Szalapski

    December 7, 2009 at 9:13 pm

    It’d probably be better to post this in one of the jobs sections.
    Jobs (low) or jobs (high) depending on how much you’re willing to pay for the work (i.e. what level of quality you want).

    – The Great Szalam
    (The ‘Great’ stands for ‘Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble’)

    No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy