Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › HDcam F900 Evertz ECAS firewire to 23.98 DV?

  • HDcam F900 Evertz ECAS firewire to 23.98 DV?

    Posted by Joe Langenfeld on June 10, 2006 at 5:38 pm

    I will be be hooking up a firewire live feed from a Sony F900 via an Evertz ECAS. I’m not sure yet if the downconverted Firewire be 29.97 or 23.98. I am hoping to edit in DV 23.98 or Jpeg 23.98. If the Firewire is indeed 29.97, should I use the DV NTSC 2:3:3:2 Advance pulldown removal? Or should I bite the bullet and edit in 29.97, for conversion later to 23.98 online?

    Thanks,

    Joe

    Joe Langenfeld replied 20 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy