- February 21, 2021 at 11:02 pm
New build 18.104.22.168 is now available.
Change log may be found here. https://tools4vegas.com/wp-content/uploads/HappyOtter-Change-Log.pdf
New Features and Improvements
- Reduced likelihood of AntiVirus false positives. This has been a recurring issue that is hopefuly fixed. New version and the now infamous OtterActivate.exe both tested clean in using VirusTotal.
- MediaReplacer—check added to insure that replacement file existsOpen Save Folder button added to all “Where To Save” dialogs for quick save folder access.
- Render+–added “by track” option so that loop, regions, and project may be rendered for selected tracks
- SmartVideoTrim—new version
- Improved speed and accuracy of frame matching algorithm using the autotrim option
- Audio remains in sync using both the keep existing and replace audio options
- Options for type of footage (camera vs rendered) and matching algorithm (exact vs closest)
- ImportAssist—regression in 22.214.171.124– ac3 only import not working—fixed
- RenderEvents—x264 renders for interlaced projects/media not working—fixed
- Preview not working in AviDub, RenderEvents, and RenderPlus– regression in 126.96.36.199—fixed
- Disappearing Vegas render templates in AviDub, ProxyAssist, RenderEvents, and Render+–fixed
- AviDub—save and use temp file options for direct renders not displayed correctly—fixed
- SpeedRamp—incorrect estimated time for new render—fixed
Viewing 41 of 41 posts
Log in to reply.