Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects Expressions › Glean the size of the bounding box created by a continuously rasterized precomp?

  • Glean the size of the bounding box created by a continuously rasterized precomp?

    Posted by Ryan Hauser on December 1, 2021 at 11:33 pm

    As the title suggests. Is there any way to use sourceRectAtTime or similar to glean the size of the bounding box created by a continuously rasterized precomp? When I use the sourceRect at Time function, it returns the size of the unmodified, non-continuously rasterized layer. I can get this particular thing working if I am checking the sourceRect of a shape layer whose animations stay within the shape layer, but I want to get this working for precomps as well.

    Ryan Hauser replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy