Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Flickering on top of screen during playback (s video and composite only)

  • Flickering on top of screen during playback (s video and composite only)

    Posted by Dave Martin on November 15, 2006 at 7:28 pm

    Hi Guys

    I’m very new to AJA/IO so I apologize in advance for any stupidness but….

    When playing back footage I seem to be getting a whitish flickering at the top of the screen through the s video and composite outs. If I monitor the component output…everything is rock solid.

    Anyone else run into this before?

    Thanks in advance…

    Tim Martin

    -MacBook Pro – 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo – 2 gig Ram

    -FCP Studio 5.1.1 – QT 7.1 – OSX 10.4.6 – Lacie D2 dv external drive – G-raid dv drive

    Dave Martin replied 19 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dave Martin

    November 15, 2006 at 7:34 pm

    Oh and BTW-everything seems to record fine with component also….

    Tim Martin

    -MacBook Pro – 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo – 2 gig Ram

    -FCP Studio 5.1.1 – QT 7.1 – OSX 10.4.6 – Lacie D2 dv external drive – G-raid dv drive

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy