Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Final Cut Pro 5.04 and Xsan 1.3 Render issues

  • Final Cut Pro 5.04 and Xsan 1.3 Render issues

    Posted by Ryan Wyse on May 26, 2006 at 2:29 am

    Just recently upgraded our G5s to 10.4.6 and XSAN to 1.3. So far the only issue I have is rendering files to our xsan volume. The entire computer locks whenever I try to render, not a spinning wheel of death, but a complete lock up. Searching the net I haven’ found too much, but I did find one obscure post where someone else had the same problem, it seems to be an xsan 1.3 issue. Any suggestions?

    Peter Wiggins replied 20 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy