Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Final Cut 5.x Users: XML help!

  • Final Cut 5.x Users: XML help!

    Posted by Itssonicehere on August 2, 2007 at 10:30 am

    I am working on a video project between two machines, the one I have been using so far has Final Cut Pro 5.x and I have 4.5, so I can’t open up the project file. This project is due tomorrow and I am in dire need of some help.

    Can any one who is using FCP 5.x be bothered to export an xml version 1 file for me if I send you my project file?
    Thanks

    Rafael Amador replied 19 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Rafael Amador

    August 2, 2007 at 3:56 pm

    Lets try. rafalaos at hotmail etc.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy