Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › FCP shuts down while editing Pro Res 422…

  • FCP shuts down while editing Pro Res 422…

    Posted by Johan Hansson on November 13, 2010 at 12:34 pm

    Hi!

    I have a Pro Res 444 file which i have converted to Pro Res 422 using Quicktime Pro, since the computer im editing on only had Final Cut Pro 6.0.1, which did not support 444.

    I can view the matieral in FCP fine, but when I make an edit, the program shuts down immediately. Any ideas why, and how I can solve this annoying problem?

    Thanks!

    Jerry Hofmann replied 15 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy