-
FCP 7 Sequence Error
Immediately, when I open FCP, I receive an error: “Not Found.”
After this happens, There is “Sequence 1” under the “Untitled Project 1”. Timeline and Canvas are not shown and cannot open by clicking on them in the “Window” tab. I have been doing lot of research on this issue and know that the sequence must be open in order to open a timeline, however, when I double-click on “Sequence 1”, I receive the “Not Found.” error, as well as, “Error: Out of Memory”. Please keep in mind that this is a blank project so it is not because the project is too large.
I have tried trashing the permissions and made sure that all preferences were set properly, I repaired the disk permissions, and have even reinstalled the FCS program. None of these brought about any sort of solution. I am really at a loss on this issue and could definitely use some help. I greatly appreciate your time!!Please Note: Before this error, I had an issue where FCP would not open at all (would hang while loading the FCP Engine), so I moved/deleted the “FCS Engine.bundle” located in the package files and this allowed my program to open. I just want to make sure that is not affecting my current issue.
Thanks for any help on this issue,
Michael