Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › FCP 5.0 or 7.0 files need to be in what format to be brought into Premiere Pro CS 5.5?

  • FCP 5.0 or 7.0 files need to be in what format to be brought into Premiere Pro CS 5.5?

    Posted by Bruce Klein on June 14, 2014 at 12:51 pm

    Any additional information as to the steps to take to get these files into premiere so I can work on them would be appreciated…

    Thanks in advance

    I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on a IMAC 27, Intel core i5 2.7 GHz, 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3… MAC OSX 10.6.8 I have a 2 2 Terabyte external drives also.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Bruce

    Bruce Klein replied 12 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy