Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Creative Community Conversations › FCP 10.1 is here. Free Update. My contribution to the info overload :-)

  • David Mathis

    December 19, 2013 at 9:40 am

    I assume the update is free? Now all I need to do is upgrade to Mavericks if that is the case. Otherwise perfectly fine with the last version.

  • Charlie Austin

    December 19, 2013 at 9:41 am

    [David Mathis] “I assume the update is free? Now all I need to do is upgrade to Mavericks if that is the case. Otherwise perfectly fine with the last version.”

    Yep. Free. All the updates. 🙂

    ————————————————————-

    ~ My FCPX Babbling blog ~
    ~”It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools.”~
    ~”The function you just attempted is not yet implemented”~

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy