Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › FC Studio 3…Updating MAC PRO from 10.6.8 to Lion or Mountain Lion

  • FC Studio 3…Updating MAC PRO from 10.6.8 to Lion or Mountain Lion

    Posted by David Soriano on January 28, 2014 at 12:24 am

    I am running FC Studio 3 on my MacPro 3,1 quad core Xeon 8 core Mac Pro, under 10.6.8.

    If i wanted to install Lion or even Mountain Lion would it be as simple as installing via disc obtained from Apple.com? I would not have to re-install FC Studio 3, would I?

    Appreciate any help with this.

    David Soriano replied 12 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy