-
Failure to Launch
I work at a university. Still using FCP 6.0.6 as our editing platform. We have an editing lab. The issue we continue to have is the failure to launch of FCP when students begin to use it.
I do the common fix, which is to clear all the profiles, which allows them to launch the program. But this continues to be an issue. We do not have this issue on my own machine in the office, nor the edit bays in the center where I’m based.
The edit lab is also used for classrooms. So there are a lot of students who utilize the computers. We sometimes clear out as many as 30 profiles, never less than 12 though. I’m leaning toward this being the culprit but would welcome any input or ideas. We are planning on switching over to Adobe Premiere but are hesitant if this is going to continue to be an issue at the edit stations, if anyone has experience with Premiere, and similar issues, please let me know. Thank you
Sorry, there were no replies found.