-
Fade in problem Sony Vegas 9
Hello,
I suddenly got a problem with fading in in Vegas Pro 9.
Let me explain what i made:
5 tracks:
– lowest is an audio track with music playing
– above is a image with compositing mode: Burn
– above that is text with compositing mode: Add
– above that is text with compositing mode: Source Alpha
– above that is another video layer where a video starts playing after the image and text of the lower layers have finished. So these lower layers are approximately 8 seconds. And then at 10 seconds a new video starts playing in the highest video layer.I want that video to fade in, so i did that. But then during the fade i only see a black screen and the video appears after the fade is over. I tried a lot of things to resolve this problem, but i didn’t find a solution yet.
Can anyone please help me? It is so simple, just a fade, but I can’t resolve this problem.
Thanks,
Remco