Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › extracting good images from 16:9 video

  • extracting good images from 16:9 video

    Posted by Malcolmdent on November 14, 2007 at 12:38 am

    I have recently migrated to HD 16:9 and am using Pro CS3.
    I used to get fabulous still pictures from my 3/4 footage by using DV tools, an old premiere programme going from a DHR 1000 mains deck and pausing, then capturing the images.
    Since the DHR cannot ( i assume) take 16:9 ratio, is there a jog dial machine I can buy to take its place, and a programme to replace DV tools? Capturing stills with the slightest motion from the timeline is awful.
    Can somebody help me?

    Mike Velte replied 18 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Mike Velte

    November 14, 2007 at 12:33 pm

    Still captured from video often display field issues. I deinterlace and enhance frame grabs in Photoshop.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy