Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Exporting FCP video to Windows Media 9

  • Exporting FCP video to Windows Media 9

    Posted by Gregg on September 15, 2005 at 10:00 pm

    What’s the best way to get a FCP project into Window Media format?

    Gregg replied 21 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Max Frank

    September 16, 2005 at 12:21 am

    Personally, I’ve had good results with flip4mac.com

    Wayne

  • Herb Sevush

    September 16, 2005 at 3:50 am

    I second that emotion (to quote from the hymnals of Smokey Robinson.)

    Herb Sevush
    Zebra Productions

  • Gregg

    September 21, 2005 at 4:05 pm

    I don’t know for sure that the fraudulent charges I found on my credit card were as a result of purchasing the software off their website, but I had to cancel the card after $400.00 of bogus charges showed up on the same day that the flip4mac was purchased. That was the only purchase for the 2 weeks prior.
    caviat emptor

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy