Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Exporting a 1 hour videos takes 11 hours

  • Exporting a 1 hour videos takes 11 hours

    Posted by Esther Tay on November 30, 2014 at 3:26 pm

    Hi I need a bit of help here.

    I recently started editing heavily on my Mac. It takes about 1 hour to export a 5 mins video
    11 hours to export a 1 hour video.

    Can someone tell me what is going wrong with my Mac and what should I upgrade on?

    I’m using PP CC2014.

    My mac specs are
    Mac book pro 13 inch mid 2010
    Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory 8GB 1067 Mhz DDR3
    Graphics: NIVIDA GeForce 320M 256MB

    Hope to get some help from someone here!

    Tero Ahlfors replied 11 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Tero Ahlfors

    November 30, 2014 at 9:06 pm

    What sort of formats are you using and what are you trying to export it to? Also your laptop is pretty underpowered for any heavy CPU/GPU work.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy