Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Export to Video problem w/ 6.5 and Sony DSR-11

  • Export to Video problem w/ 6.5 and Sony DSR-11

    Posted by Scott Kubie on January 29, 2006 at 6:56 pm

    Hey, kind of a newbie with premiere still. I just got a brand spanking new Sony DSR-11, and I am having some problems. I’ve been able to capture video no problem, and I am also able to preview video through the DSR-11 to a monitor from the timeline. However, when I choose Export to Video it kicks the deck into record mode, goes full screen, flashes the first frame or two of video (which gets recorded on the deck), and then stays black. My computer monitor shows nothing, my external video monitor connected to the deck shows nothing, and nothing more than the first frame or two gets recorded onto the DV tape.

    I searched the adobe site for updates for 6.5, but could not find anything relevant. I tried one KB article that suggested inserting a bit of code in the .ini that forces Premiere to use only Microsoft DV codecs, but that didn’t do anything. I’ve tried using different source video and a different project file as well.

    Help!

    Scott Kubie replied 20 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy