-
Export Quicktime movie with a stereo pair AND 2 mono tracks
From what I’ve found, the most Premiere can do at the moment is export a multichannel QT with either stereo pairs or multiple mono tracks (granted those mono tracks can be panned to give the effect of stereo).
What I need for my broadcast exports, and what I was able to do in FCP7, is export a Quicktime movie that has 1 stereo pair and 2 mono tracks. Specifically, our deliverables are that channels 1 and 2 are the show’s stereo mix, delivered as a stereo pair, and that channels 3 and 4 are a mono mix of the show, delivered as two individual mono tracks. FCP7 could output a file like this, where when you look at the audio on the Quicktime file in the info panel you get this:
24-bit Integer (Little Endian), Stereo, 48.000 kHz
24-bit Integer (Little Endian), Mono, 48.000 kHz
24-bit Integer (Little Endian), Mono, 48.000 kHzIt does not appear to me that Premiere can do this in one step like FCP7 can. If it can, could someone shed some light on how to accomplish it?
Sorry, there were no replies found.