-
Export Problems
Hey guys,
I’ve had some problems exporting a stop motion project of mine, where it loses quality when i export the whole thing (which is a few thousand – maybe 3000 photo’s?) and is clearly pixelated, but if i import say.. a few hundred photos and export that sequence it remains sharp and clear.
I’m running final cut express (I know this is the fcp forum but the fcx forum didn’t look like it was for problems like mine?) on a macbook pro. All my files are .psd files (which i know probably isnt the best format to use in final cut but they still turn out well (when i export sections out).
My project is set up in Pal 720×576 and i export it every time as an animation at best quality in millions of colours and in a pal 4:3 size. All the files have been taken on an slr and then batch converted in photoshop to psd files and edited.
I’m not sure why when i export a section of my project it turns out perfect, but when i add the other sections into the sequence the quality drops significantly (just as a side note, for some reason one section of it turns out well in my final project, however the rest are pixelated). Do you guys have any ideas on what might be happening?
Thanks!