-
EX-3 File transfer problem
Hi there,
I’m currently editing a project in Final Cut and am encountering a problem accessing some of my files utilizing the log and transfer tool.
The cards were transferred on set to an external hard drive into five separate BPAV parent folders as instructed in the manual, but only four of the five will load in Final Cut. The last one loads the files from a subsequent folder. (i.e. I am trying to load clips 1-18 and it’s loading 19-24) I fear these clips may have been copied to an already existing BPAV folder, as I know the SxS file structure requires the unique parent folder to access the clips within it.
Are there any other explanations any of you may have as to why this would happen? If this mistake was indeed made is there anyway to access the clips or are the gone for good?
Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.
Cheers,
Jeff