Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Encore DVD › Encore DVD 2.0 and HD timeline from Premiere CS3

  • Encore DVD 2.0 and HD timeline from Premiere CS3

    Posted by Dan Strine on September 24, 2009 at 1:29 am

    I have premiere pro cs3. I have a timeline that is 1440×1080 HD and i want to make a DVD in Encore DVD 2.0 is this possible? I am getting a message that says “Video files for this project must have a resolution of 720×480 . . .” If anyone knows of a way to get the footage into Encore please let me know ASAP!!! Thanks.

    Dan Strine replied 17 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy