Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Encore DVD › Encore 2.0 – when I build a disc with transitions, build cancels after writing 8.64 MB

  • Encore 2.0 – when I build a disc with transitions, build cancels after writing 8.64 MB

    Posted by Glen Guttenfelder on May 6, 2008 at 10:11 pm

    I have a project with a main menu and 2 sub-menus. There are transitions upon leaving each menu. The preview works fine.

    Everytime I try to burn a disc, it processes all files and then starts to write (4.17 GB total project length). Suddenly, after it writes 8.64 MB, it switches the project length to 117 MB and cancels the build.

    Eventually, it crashes the computer.

    If I take out the transitions, it builds fine.

    The media I use for the main timeline as well as the transitions was edited in Premiere Pro and encoded to mpeg with Mainconcept MPEG Encoder.

    Glen

    Glen Guttenfelder replied 18 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy