Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Media 100 › Embedded Audio & Media 100

  • Embedded Audio & Media 100

    Posted by Michael Slowe on October 6, 2007 at 10:10 am

    I want to get video into Media 100 from the new Sony XDCAM Ex via the HD-SDI output from the camera but it would be with audio embedded with video. Media 100 only supports this facility in the version 12 kit that has the AJA board. I have the HDx (and pre Intel G5) even though I will be upgrading to version 12 within that configuration. I can take the embedded signal into Media 100 but only as SD I am told.

    Does anyone know of a reasonably priced kit that would split the embedded signal? AJA do one but at a price approaching $1,000 (

    Michael Slowe replied 18 years, 12 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy