Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Editing HD and SD clips together for 16 x9 aspect ratio

  • Editing HD and SD clips together for 16 x9 aspect ratio

    Posted by Rachel Miller on October 2, 2013 at 9:02 pm

    Hello,

    I started filming a documentary in 2008 and just wrapped shooting this year. Three of my interviews-very important ones are in SD-shot with Canon XL1 or XL2.

    The other interviews are shot in HD-the majority of them.

    I can’t re-shoot two of them. It’s not an option.

    I had an editor do some great color grading/painting and reformatting to the video and it look really good even on a 60 inch flat screen TV.

    What is the best way to handle this-blowing these clips up or should they be left in SD? I know there should be some great features or software to upconvert.

    Thanks,

    Rachel

    Rachel Miller replied 12 years, 12 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy