Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › DVCPRO 50 footage and FCP 5.14 to 6.0

  • DVCPRO 50 footage and FCP 5.14 to 6.0

    Posted by Dan Riley on August 23, 2007 at 5:19 pm

    I had read about a conflict when FCP6 was first out
    regarding playing DVCPRO 50 footage in FCP 6 that was captured with FCP 5.1.4.
    I was wondering if anyone knew if with updates or work a rounds,
    this has been cleared up?

    I’m about to move from 5.1.4 on a G5 to FCP6 on a Mac Pro Quad
    and the current footage I’m working with is DVCPRO50.

    Thanks,
    Dan

    Dan Riley replied 19 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Bill Portune

    August 23, 2007 at 5:50 pm

    I’m using 6.0.1 and restore DV50 footage from many different version of FCP including 5.1.4 and haven’t had any problems at all.

  • Dan Riley

    August 24, 2007 at 12:32 am

    Thanks.
    I’ll be installing my new system this weekend and see how it goes.

    Dan

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy