Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Down convert Hd 1920×1080 Pro RES to Sd 720×576 Pro Res

  • Down convert Hd 1920×1080 Pro RES to Sd 720×576 Pro Res

    Posted by Bruno Pesqueira on October 22, 2014 at 9:31 am

    Hello, I was a FCP user. I trying to leave the fcp out but it´s not easy.

    I have tried to export a HD movie 1920×1080 25fps and when i put the movie in enconder for convert to Sd 720×576(Pro Res) the result was not the best. Aliasing problems.

    The compressor does a better job? With compressor the alising was very good. What can I do in enconder to fix this problem?

    Bruno Pesqueira replied 11 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Tero Ahlfors

    October 22, 2014 at 2:28 pm

    [Bruno Pesqueira] “What can I do in enconder to fix this problem?”

    Turn on the “maximum render quality” checkbox. That will force the best quality scaling. The render will take longer though.

  • Bruno Pesqueira

    October 22, 2014 at 3:45 pm

    Thanks but I already do that and when I put the export version of Final cut pro or compressor is much better than Enconder.
    The enconder as a Problem with aliasing…! I ve tried the downscale with other formats and the problem is the same. Aliasing.
    Ther better downconvert is to pass though the HDCam recorder, but final cut is not so bad…
    I am tryng to set up the premiere CC

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy