Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Blackmagic Design › Decklink HD Extreme

  • Decklink HD Extreme

    Posted by Edgar Stephens on August 6, 2012 at 8:57 pm

    Just received my Decklink HD Extreme card back from Decklink for bench testing regarding multiple problems such as no component out, audio sync issues, bluescreen capture issues to name a few.
    I was advised that this card is not recognized with their systems and out of warranty so I’m on my own.
    Honestly this card has never performed as it should, and following so many posts and threads through the years made me believe the issues that I was experiencing were Adobe and Windows based problems, so I learned to suffer through.
    When mercury playback came along in Premiere I certainly learned to lean less on this card for almost anything.
    I really considered this card with almost a $1000.00 price tag an investment so to just hear sorry but it is out of warranty we can’t help you is quite the disappointment.
    Probably my last Blackmagic purchase.
    ES

    Edgar Stephens replied 14 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy