Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Decklink extreme 4k and all Desktop video drivers after 9.8 kills output.

  • Decklink extreme 4k and all Desktop video drivers after 9.8 kills output.

    Posted by Joel Arvidsson on July 30, 2015 at 9:29 am

    I have one thing that have been annoying me for a long time that perhaps someone here have an answer to.

    Im still running the Desktop Video 9.8 with the Decklink extreme 4k.
    If I install any later version it will kill the support for my
    Panasonic TH-42PF11. Atleast it will go blank. I have the Pannasonic connected using component.

    I know its getting old but I like to keep it a few month more and than change it for a Samsung JS9500s. Buts that another story.

    joelarvidsson@gmail.com

    Joel Arvidsson replied 11 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy