I’ve been learning Davinci with tutorials for a while, so now I’m left with a handful of questions:
1. Is there any way to move the Video preview window to my right monitor while keeping the timeline on the left? I found a way to send a “Video Clean Feed” to the right monitor, but that’s not ideal as I still have to keep a copy of the video preview open on my left screen as well so I don’t lose all of it’s functionality.
2. I notice that when I move a video clip up a track, it’s linked audio clip moves down a track. Is there any preference to not change an audio clip’s track when I move it’s linked video clip, while still keeping them in sync (not disabling “linked selection”)?
3. Any way to enable auto-dissolves, as in Vegas …so when I push a clip into another clip they just non-destructively overlap as a dissolve rather than cutting away/overwriting the other clip?
4. I noticed that I cannot adjust a clip’s audio level during playback in the Edit window. I think this may be more of a feature request, unless someone has some workaround?
5. Any way to have the Enter button be play/pause while the spacebar is play/stop (and return to where playhead was)?