Damaged .mxf file – Power source was changed from battery to AC during clip
Hi – I am in a pickle here and cannot seem to figure out what to do! We filmed a 40-min interview and during the interview my assistant changed the power from battery to AC and now the file appears to be screwed up.
Footage was filmed on a Sony FS7 M2.
The file plays fine up until the 30-min mark and then there are colored horizontal bars and the audio goes out of sync.
I tried using restore.media, but they were unable to help. I have also tried Wondershare Repairit by changing the .mxf extension to .mov.
Is there anyone out there that can help, PLEASE!