Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe After Effects Expressions CSV driven Graph as MOGRT and the 32768-Limit – any way to get around this?

• CSV driven Graph as MOGRT and the 32768-Limit – any way to get around this?

• Christian Waldhofer

June 29, 2021 at 7:17 am

Hey!
    I have the following issue, and maybe some of you encountered the same problem 🙂

I built a CSV-driven graph in AE using the footage(“”).dataValue([x,y]) method, which is (as far as I know it) the only way to get numbers out of a CSV that exceed 32768.

But now, here is my problem:
    I actually want to convert this into a MOGRT so I can swap the data out, which (at least I think) means, that I need to put the CSV into the timeline and reference it directly, so that I can pull the data into the Essential Graphics panel. And I’m stuck again with my 32768-Limit.

I already tried (and believe me, it was tedious) to add a /10 to every entry but as soon as you replace the CSV with a new one, I see once again just 32768.

Am I missing something here? Does anyone have an idea on how to approach this?

I know that I could just manipulate the CSV, but I hope that I can find a solution without doing that.

Thanks for your help!!

• Filip Vandueren

July 7, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Can you add csv footage to an essential graphics at all ?

• Christian Waldhofer

July 12, 2021 at 10:56 am
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy