- February 9, 2021 at 7:27 pm
I’m looking for a way to create horizontal stairs over round shapes such as dunes, like a voxel landscape but with curves.
- February 9, 2021 at 9:15 pm
I can’t see the images you tried to upload.
- February 9, 2021 at 10:52 pm
- February 9, 2021 at 11:06 pm
You can use the volume builder and volume mesher to make a voxel landscape. Then you’d just use cloners to make the stairs and a either a spline wrap or a sweep object to make the ramping part.
- February 16, 2021 at 9:09 pm
Sorry about the reference pictures. Thanks for the response! I’ll give it a try, if I don’t make it I will probably be already in a correct path and figure it out, I just needed a starting point.
- February 16, 2021 at 10:41 pm
No problem! Glad to help.
Log in to reply.