Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Color ID animation preset, and video on methods to extract them

  • Color ID animation preset, and video on methods to extract them

    Posted by Chris Forrester on May 17, 2010 at 1:39 am

    Hi there,

    I am hoping this has not been discussed before and is useful to some of the community. I have been using so called color ID passes from 3d artists and decided it was about time I streamlined my work methods. From here I made a simple animation preset that gives you a slider which moves through the various matte passes. Normally being Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.

    I have a link to download the preset on my site and a video tutorial that discusses how you might extract these mattes, and a demonstration of the preset. Might be useful to people learning the program and are looking for a few tips and a way to increase there productivity.

    Feel free to comment on my blog, and I hope this is of some use to the community

    The link is

    https://www.chrisforrester.tv/blog/2010/5/7/channel-id-selection-color-id-passes-in-after-effects.html

    Regards
    Chris Forrester
    demoreel http://www.chrisforrester.tv

    Chris Forrester replied 16 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy