Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › Cinebench score for 4D max (real world performance).. is it sufficient?

  • Cinebench score for 4D max (real world performance).. is it sufficient?

    Posted by Marc Lipman on September 12, 2022 at 10:31 pm

    I just did a cinebench: Version R23

    My score was:
    Multi: 13,100
    Single: 1,550

    What kind of performance will I get from Cinema 4D when it comes to rendering, etc?
    I’m wondering up till which point my computer will be sufficient, and at which point of complexity I would need to upgrade certain components of my computer.

    I dont need lightening fast rendering, but I also dont want to get frustrated with slow rendering.

    Opinions are welcome

    =======
    Computer spec:

    CPU: Ryzen 7 (5700X)
    Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS
    RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB DDR4 3600MHz (AMD Ryzen Tuned)
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1050
    2x Crucial SSD drives
    Windows 10 (Home)

    Marc Lipman replied 4 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy