-
Can’t get smart rendering to work in Vegas Pro 11
Would appreciate any thoughts.
I had a trial copy of Vegas Pro 10 and was merrily making a nice family video. Mostly using AVIs, and the software defaulted to “smart rendering” to make new AVIs when I editing things down.
No problem.
Trial ended this morning, so I paid the $599 for a real copy, but they made me upgrade to Vegas Pro 11.
Now of course the rendering doesn’t work.
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get smart rendering to work again, despite looking up the help feature over and over. I’m choosing to render as AVI, but it still laboriously renders everything.
Oh, and it drops the audio when I render as AVI, but not in other formats.
I’m so frustrated that I paid $599 to get a WORSE experience with Vegas Pro!
Any advice on how to get smart rendering to work? I’m in a bit of a panic trying to get this to work to finish up this video before a big family event!