Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Can’t get LUT Buddy to show up in FCP 7

  • Can’t get LUT Buddy to show up in FCP 7

    Posted by Dallas Kruse on May 23, 2015 at 5:48 pm

    I have installed the latest version of LUT Buddy along with my other Red Giant software. I can see all the other Red Giant / Magic Bullet in FCP 7 but LUT Buddy is no where to be found.

    Any thoughts on whats going on?

    I have tried the “allow access permissions” as per the Red Giant Website but still no luck.

    Any thoughts

    OSX Mavericks
    Final Cut Pro 7

    Music Producer dabbling in Video.
    FCP 7. Adobe CS6.
    Canon T3i.

    Dallas Kruse replied 11 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy