Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums VEGAS Pro Cannot render 1080×1920 video for TikTok [HD Studio Platinum 11]

• Cannot render 1080×1920 video for TikTok [HD Studio Platinum 11]

Edward Troxel updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Amy Etherton

June 30, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Hello,

While I do not have Vegas Pro, I still hope I can be helped.

I have Sony Vegas HD Studio Platinum 11.

I’ve begun work as an editor for a YouTuber and I need to be able to render some videos in the 1080×1920 vertical format for TikTok. However, while I can set up my project preview to be this size, I cannot create a template to render in this size. The error I get is attached as a photo and reads:

“Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum does not support output of frame sizes greater than 1920 (width) by 1080 (height)…”

I have tried researching this, seeing posts not for my specific version but pretty close. They suggest rendering as a MainConcept instead of Sony AVC, however I simply do not have the templates they are suggesting in my list (such as “Internet 1080p”, which I have in Sony AVC but not in MainConcept AVC or MPEG).

Is there any other way I can get around this? If I can’t in Vegas, what else would you suggest in terms of getting the video vertical in that format?

Thank you very much for any help in advance.

• Francois Pénzes

July 1, 2022 at 7:05 pm

Hi Amy

This is the Vegas Pro Forum. You need the Vegas Movie Studio Platinum
    Forum to get the proper feedback. I don’t think that there’s a forum for
    this here. Here’s a link to where they should be able to help you :

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/vegas-movie-studio-forum/

Cheers !

• Edward Troxel

July 5, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Your *best* solution will be to upgrade to VEGAS Pro 19. Movie Studio 11 is about 11 years old at this time. Update to a current version to get current render options.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy