Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › can you make 3D text with changing color on it?

  • can you make 3D text with changing color on it?

    Posted by Amy on July 22, 2005 at 2:09 am

    Hi, I have been looking for the answer to this question in all the books I have but I can’t seem to come up with the answer either way. 🙂

    Can you make a 3 Dimensional text for titles and apply an effect to it that makes it look like it changing colors? I am doing a horror animation title and I want it too look like blood oozing on the title but I can’t figure out how or if it can be done in this program.

    If anyone has ANY ideas please feel free to share!

    Thanks,
    Amy

    Chris Smith replied 21 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Chris Smith

    July 22, 2005 at 4:23 am

    Having a hard time understanding your goal. Changing colors or blood oozing look?

    Are you saying you want 3D text that changes colors and oozes blood?

    A handful of posts down there is a thread on blood dripping from text. 3D text can be done with a plug-in called 3D invigorater or obviously any 3D program.

    Chris Smith
    https://www.sugarfilmproduction.com

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy