Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › C4D becoming unresponsive with CPU, GPU and RAM at only 30-50% usage

  • C4D becoming unresponsive with CPU, GPU and RAM at only 30-50% usage

    Posted by Xavier Bonet on December 22, 2021 at 12:09 pm

    When working with many cloned objects (using multi-instance mode), scenes with complex geometry, several individual animated objects in one scene, to name a few examples, C4D starts going really slowly, a lot of lag, and often becomes completely unresponsive, so that I have to force exit. However, my CPU, GPU and RAM usages are below 30-50% at this time. It seems like there’s a bottleneck somewhere. Is there anything else I should be looking at? Or are there any C4D configuration tweaks I can do to get a better performance?

    I’m testing this out with both r21 and r25.

    Xavier Bonet replied 4 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy