Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Broadcast monitor is an option in 4.1 but not 4.5

  • Broadcast monitor is an option in 4.1 but not 4.5

    Posted by Jack Fox on December 17, 2005 at 3:28 am

    Recently I updated to 4.5 to solve a rendering issue with Print to Video. Although it fix that problem I now do not see my broadcast monitor that is connected via DVI and an S-Video adaptor as an option in AV Devices under Audio/Video Preferences.

    jmf

    Jack Fox replied 20 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jack Fox

    December 17, 2005 at 5:27 am

    I guess it is there but under a different name… weird. Thanks.

    jmf

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy