Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › Best 3d software to start with (hope this is appropriate for this forum)

  • Best 3d software to start with (hope this is appropriate for this forum)

    Posted by Tyler Bertrand on October 19, 2007 at 10:26 pm

    Hi everyone, I need an unbiased opinion. I am primarily a 2d graphics guy using stuff like Photoshop, After Effects, etc. I was thinking about making the jump to 3d but I have no idea which program I should start with. The three I had in mind were 3d Studio Max, Cinema 4d and Maya. If anyone could tell me some of the pros and cons of each and which would be a good starting point for me I would greatly appreciate it. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn’t sure where else to put it.

    Randy Johnson replied 18 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy